Friday, December 4, 2009

Snowflakes


Another hobby that I have is making these snowflake decorations.



These are made of paper and three-dimensional, and they are also pretty easy to do. I use computer paper.

The person who taught me how to make them is named Emily and she was ten or eleven years old at the time.  I have been making them ever since, usually around Christmas time, and I either give them as gifts to people or I use them as decorations.

The one in the photo is one I made last year.  It has been in my kitchen since, so it is a little bit out of it's original shape, but it gives you a good idea of what these snowflakes look like.  They are cool.

If you want to make your own there are instructions on the internet that I have found.  You can use these to make your own.  It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment