Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Garland Theater

Today I want to write about the Garland Theater.  I am not a movie buff by any means but recently I had the chance to visit Spokane's Garland  Theater... located on Monroe and Garland Street.  It's not a great movie theater by today standards, but it is pretty cool.  It is the kind of place that is fun to imagine what it was like back when ... when it was built.

I think that it must have been a pretty posh place... once upon a day.


















We went there to see a movie called
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON... and we enjoyed it very much!

1 comment:

  1. On special Sunday afternoons, my uncle would drop off my 2 cousins & myself at the Garland. We saw movies like "Ben Hur" & Blue Hawaii. Of course we had popcorn & candy. Those were memorable days.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete