Thursday, March 10, 2011

Food Wars

I played Food Wars with my little buddy David the other day.  He is eight.   I didn't know how to play Food Wars until he explained it, and then I  still didn;t quite get it, but I played and we had fun.

The game began as we each devised our team of food fighting fiends and drew them on paper.  David already had his planned and drawn out, so he worked directing me in planning mine.

I made three main guys, one over-lord who was in chage of them and a health bar... to show how healthy I was or not as we played the game.  When the game began, it as a matter of battling it out between us... in a fast food, freindly fighting sort of way.  It ended up that what we did was draw pictures of food on small squares of paper, and then we would ball them up and take turns trying to hit each other and running away.  The health bar helped us keep score.

David won the game.




This is his Sumo Egg man.



And the head hauncho....



The Hambeuger Guy
with the french fry claws....

Ooooohh scary!  He is a rather crabby character you know!








This is the Pear Guy.  Look at those teeth!














Here is the extremely dangerous Killer Candy....



and his chocolate Kisses....




Killer Candy is a tootsie pop guy who shoots out little tootsie pop suckers....









Fried Egg man....





and the Evil Bacon are heading our way....





but not to fear...


Oranges Smoranges are ready to roll into action!




And with them, the Big Cheese....









and the hero of our story.....

Sandwich Sam and his sliced tomato slinger.... and his sidekick OREO.


 These two fended of Sumo Egg man, as long as they could, but the Sumo man was just too good of an aim,  I ran and ran, but he got me, twice.



The End



No comments:

Post a Comment