Monday, March 14, 2011

Springs the Thing...

CNN reports that the earthquake in Japan shifted the earths axis.  That is interesting.   You can read the article that I read here.  Here is another one  with a snippet of info on the shifting as well.  I am not sure of the ramification of that if it does happen to be accurate information;  sure has me wondering.  However, it is beginning to look and feel a little bit like spring.where I live...

The red breasted robins are racing about, and I even saw two geese flying in to town, just this morning.  Not only that, but the road to my house is pure silty mud.  It must be spring!
                 




In anticipation of the warmer weather, I planted seeds a few weeks ago.  Here they were then:













and here they are now:









These are tomato and basil.




No comments:

Post a Comment