Thursday, April 7, 2011

Apple Muffins

It's been a while since I have made muffins.  In fact, one box in the cupboard was expired in 2009.  (I have been into making scones of late.)  It seemed like a kitty party and so to celebrate, we made apple strudel muffins... me and Rach....

She actually did most of it herself.  She broke and mixed the eggs, poured all the ingredients into the big bowl and mixed.  I helped with gathering ingredients from around the kitchen and mixing when things got thick.  I also scooped the batter into the tims.... but Rachel put the paper liners in the pan as well as spooned on all of the topping. 


Then we baked them in the oven...
                                                    untill they were nice and brown.

Then we had a little tea and muffin party!

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment