Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pet Sop Excursion

The other day, I visited the Evergreen Pet Store on E. Sprague.  What a fantastic shop!  There is a delightful selection of pets and pet supplies.  It just may be the next best thing that Spokane has for a zoo...that is, besides Northwest Seed and Pet.  Cat Tales is interesting, but all they have is big cats.  Our local pets shops seem to have a bit of a variety, and there is no admission fee, so it makes for a nice little outing to see a variety of small animals.  I loved how attentive the animals were in having their photograph taken!

 They have kitties and puppies and rabbits and a whole farm-load of guinea pigs!











Lots of birds....








 

I have a special fondness for cockatoos.
I think this was was wanting people to buy the puppies next to his cage.


They also had a great selection of fish, both saltwater and freshwater...
and reptiles.



I enjoyed watching all these little red eared sliders jump off of the rock into the water and swim around!





















 The tortoises are my favorite.  Sometimes you will find them roaming around the store....getting some exercise.  Here, they are in their kennel.
And they have the best selection of puppy pastries I ever saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment