Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Blast From The Past


The blast was a singer/songwriter named David Shepherd Grossman.  Frank,  my brother and a music fanatic at heart, arranged attending a concert of David Grossman.  This was a blst from the past because the last time I saw or heard David Grossman in concert was about thrity years ago when he was playing at a little sandwich shop in Phoenix.  We used to listen to him play music, way back when, while my brother in law, John Kalb was playing the same venue, singing his songs with his own guitar.

Those were the days!
It was definitely a blast... and a blast from the past!

 David Grossman is witty with words and a great entertainer.  Personally, he reminds me a little of two more well-known artist, both Micheal Franks and James Taylor, only he can play guitar, I'd venture, as quick tempo as Dennis Agajanian.  He sure can hold the attention of his audience and he sure can play guitar.  He is a very talented singer/somgwriter and I am so glad I got to see him.




No comments:

Post a Comment